Coronavirus, is a virus that causes infection in the upper throat, nose, sinuses. This virus belongs to the family of common cold and viruses (SARS and MERS).
More than 300 people have been infected by this virus in China. And the virus is spreading in other countries as well.
What are the common Symptoms?
Pneumonia, upper respiratory tract illness, runny nose, cough, sore throat, possibly a headache and maybe a fever,
There is no specific treatment available as of now, symptoms may go away on their own. One must take care of self.
- Rest and avoid overexertion.
- Drink enough water.
- Avoid smoking and smoky areas.
- Take acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen to reduce pain and fever.
- Use a clean humidifier or cool mist vaporizer.
How you can prevent it?
- Avoid going near to sick person
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 secs
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze
- Eat cooked food especially meat, eggs etc
Eat Healthy and Stay Healthy.