7 SECRETS TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM POLLUTION
Are You Suffering from Skin Problems? Do you think pollution and bad air quality are the reason behind?
Pollution has a lot of harmful effect on our skin. Pollutants sink deep into our skin and can cause problems like acne, dark spots, uneven skin tone, dullness and it can even lead to premature ageing.
Pollution can affect your skin badly. Dirt particles can accumulate on the skin's surface which can clog pores, when they get mixed with your skin cells and oils. Pollution can also cause irritation, rashes and breakouts.
In Today’s scenario, it has become extremely important to take care of your skin.
Below are 7 simple but effective secrets to protect your skin from pollution.
- Drink a lot of water. Water keeps the skin hydrated and is best in protecting and strengthening the natural skin barrier.
- Cleansing. Gently wash your face with water or cleansing wipes which are easily available in any store near you. It helps in removing dirt of any pollutant left on the skin.
- Use of Sunscreen. Always apply sunscreen 15 mins before leaving. A good sunscreen protects the skin from harmful UV rays. And remember higher the SPF, better protection you get.
- Keep your skin moisturized. Moisturizing helps in keeping the skin hydrated. Always pick a moisturizer that suits your skin type.
- Take Niacinamide i.e. Vitamin B3. You can have 500-750 mg supplements twice daily. Or it can also be found in skin care products like Olay, Nia 24 available in the market.
- Use of Antioxidants. It protects your skin against the cell damage. Consume more of Vitamin A, C and E. The best source for antioxidants is plant- based food, especially vegetables and fruits like Blueberries, Orange, Green Leafy Vegetables – Spinach, Broccoli etc.
- Last but not the least, use of Adaptogens, new buzz word in wellness. Adaptogens are natural ingredients that help balance out and modify the effects of stress on your skin. Amla, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Reshiare very powerful adaptogens.
The threat of pollution is real and unavoidable. It is unlikely to get better any time soon.
So, you need to take care of your health, of your skin.
If you have any queries or issues related to your skin problem, you can visit our hospital and meet the skin experts.
Make all of these a routine, a part of your life and enjoy your naturally looking glowing, beautiful skin.
If you have any queries or issues related to your skin problem, visit Felix hospital and meet the skin experts.