12 HEALTHY AND NUTRITIONAL TIPS
You can enjoy things big or small only when you are fit and healthy. Taking care of yourself is extremely important now a days especially when you are young. If you eat right, maintain a good and balanced lifestyle now, you will have less problems when you grow old.
Below are 12 healthy and nutritional tips to safeguard yourself from falling sick and to lead a better life.
- Eat Nuts – They are high in vitamin E, Magnesium, Fibre and other nutrients
- Avoid Processed Food – Junk food is extremely unhealthy. It makes you fatter and sicker.
- Take care of your Gut – Eat probiotic food (like yogurt) and fibre in your diet
- Take Vitamin D3 if you do not get enough sun
- Drink some water 30 mins before the meal
- Do some cardio exercise or walk – Walk for 30-45 mins in a day for at least 5 days in a week.
- Drink Coffee – Coffee is high in anti-oxidants. But do not overdo it.
- Avoid Sugary foods and drinks. Stick to natural items for sugar intake like fruits, dates.
- Take care of your relationship. Having a good social circle reduces stress and helps in improving your overall physical health.
- Do not go a diet on your own. Consult a doctor before deciding your diet plan.
- Use herbs and spices in your cooking. They are natural antioxidants and helps in your overall well-being.
- Do not smoke, drink or take drugs
Eat healthy, Stay Healthy.
If you have any queries, visit Felix hospital and meet the experts.